Reviewing Rut.. is there such a thing?




Wow, okay I sooo didn't intend to be away this long. But as life does, it gets in the way and I found I didn't have enough time and lacked motivation to regularly blog. 

I was in a reviewing rut you could say as I could still read books but when it came to reviewing it - I'd feel bleh about it. Weird I know. 

I have so many books lined up for review it's ridiculous. But I'm slowly getting back on track. 

So I was wondering if anyone else has been in a 'reviewing rut' or if it's just me. 

If you have, how did you overcome and beat it? Suggestions welcome.  (:




1 comment:

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) said...

Yes, I've gotten into a review rut and then changed my approach to doing them. I used to try to do them immediately after reading the book and that started to get old. Lately, I keep a log and then schedule time separately when I'm going to write reviews and editorials. It's working so much better because it doesn't feel like work any more nor do I feel like writing them is taking time away from reading. And, I scheduled them when I felt fresh, which cut the time in half to write them.

Bottom line...mix it up. Make a change that works for you so it doesn't feel like work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FTC: You should assume all books were purchased by me, borrowed or received from a publisher/author. I do not receive any kind of payment for reviewing books. I do this for fun. I do not claim ownership of any pictures on this blog and if they are yours please don't hesitate to contact me to remove them. All reviews are written from an unbiased point of view and are completely my own.