Book Rec: Chocolate, Romance and Paris. Any takers?

 ChocolateRose_133x200chocolate_touch_132x200The Chocolate HeartThe Chocolate Temptation


I have found a new series that will absolutely blow your mind. LAURA FLORAND is the author of these decadent stories that embody what we females desire. Mouth watering chocolate, the sexy arrogant chocolatiers and all-encompassing romance in Paris.
 
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Or you will miss out on a hidden treasure. I nearly made the mistake of thinking these were just frilly chick lit novels by judging the covers. But oh, boy was I wrong. These stories have such depth and character development as the series goes on that you will be laughing along at all the inside jokes.

I seriously adore this series, devouring the words and wanting to savor them all at once. The writing was truly amazing, drawing you in and never letting go until the last word. As soon as I finished one I was on the next. With each story focusing on a different Top chocolatier or patisserier in Paris, the romance with the quick fire banter will enthrall even the toughest critic.

Honestly, a truly addicting series more ways than one.  They can be read as stand alone but enjoyed better as a series.

Series Order 

0.5 'All's fair in love and chocolate' (Kiss the Bride Anthology)
1. The Chocolate thief
2. The Chocolate kiss
3. The Chocolate Rose (Discounted on Amazon $3.63)
4. The Chocolate Touch
5. The Chocolate Heart
6. The Chocolate Temptation (coming Jan 2014) 


What about you? Any good books you have read lately? 

2 comments:

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

Ooo I've seen a couple of these around. Had no idea they were the same series from the covers. Huh. And gah yeah I can get behind romance, chocolate and books. That's just a killer combo ;)

Tyraa said...

They are truly amazing. She is a auto buy for me now

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FTC: You should assume all books were purchased by me, borrowed or received from a publisher/author. I do not receive any kind of payment for reviewing books. I do this for fun. I do not claim ownership of any pictures on this blog and if they are yours please don't hesitate to contact me to remove them. All reviews are written from an unbiased point of view and are completely my own.